Hatco Systems micro bubble generator is designed to pressurize water with air at 78 psig. The supply feed pipe is offset and positioned tangentially to the tube. Water pumped into the tube develops a rotating action. The combination of pressure and agitation causes air to dissolve into the water. A vortex forms at the central axis of the tube. Un-dissolved air collects at the vortex and is removed from the tube through a course air bleed off line. The flow rate through the micro bubble generator is determined by the pressure drop between two gauges located on the inlet feed pipe line to the tube and the other located at the end of AMT tube. Normal operating differential pressure is approximately 7 psig.
- Converts a pressure head to a velocity head.
- Flows can be modified.
- Operator can control the range of bubble sizes.
- No moving parts.
- Adjustable air to water ratios.
- Even control of air for uniform bubble size.
- Coarse air bleed off.
- Skid mounted tube, pump(s), electrical, trim, piping, air regulator, flow meter, pre-packaged ready for operation.
- Manufactured in different sizes to deliver flows from 1 to 3000 gpm.
- Units can also be installed in series for unlimited flows.
- Operator exercises control over creation of micro-bubbles of specific size for the application enhancing performance.
- Improves flotation and float mat in any type of cell.
- Improves TSS removal efficiencies.
- Reduces city sewer surcharge and chemical costs.
- Limited engineering costs for retrofits.
- User friendly.