Hatco system associates with green concept technology.
Our desalination plants have no pipelines at all. Instead, there are channels located in the blocks that serve as the support and the main structural element. In addition, these blocks have a modular design and can be connected into stacks to build a desalination plant of any capacity.
The HP pump is made of Duplex and Super Duplex steel. All sliding surfaces are coated with carbon reinforced PEEK polymer. Our development, the axial-piston HP pump, differs from all current developments. The novelty feature: seawater is pumped into a rotor cavity by pistons and movable bushings, which are actuated by a high-pressure concentrate. Thus, we reach the same capacity as ERI and Danfoss. Our HP pump is a single -unit and has no booster pump.
Hatco not only manufacture energy recovery device also have the following advantages
- High & innovative quality
- low energy consumption -2.6 kWh/m3
- Very low running cost -less than 0.5 $/m3
- Unique compactness – less treatment area
- Possibility to adjust the volume of fresh water produced
- No noise operation
- Require very Assured safe treatment area-No pipe lines required
- Very easy maintenance
- Easy to change the damaged parts
- Good life period for components